Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Taylor
United States
Darien
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that casting a Summon card uses up your casting for the turn. I assume that using the power on the Summon card once cast does not. In other words, can you use your Summoned power and cast a spell in the same turn?

Also, I had the Summon card which lets you swap cards with someone else. You get to choose the cards you'll give your opponent, but you choose their cards randomly. However, it's very clear which cards are spells and which are ingredients. Are you meant to swap spells for spells and ingredients for ingredients? Or is meant to be truly random which cards you pick? Or do you get to choose the type (and wind up purposefully swapping an ingredient for a spell)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Williams
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Chad,
in regards to your first question you are correct in all aspects when you first summon a creature that is classed as your spell for the turn. However once summoned, you may used that creatures power each turn but that does not count towards the 1 spell limit a turn that you may cast.

In regards to the swapping cards power, basically if you selected 2 spell and 3 shop to give them, then from their hand you will receives 2 spell and 3 shops they will be random selected from each group but however many of one type you give them you will get an equal amount of that time back.

hope that clears things up
Ray
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Taylor
United States
Darien
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So if I swap a single spell, for example, I can only take a random, single spell and not a shop, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Williams
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yep that is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.