Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Taylor
United States
Darien
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received an extra pack of cards outside the box and wasn't sure what they were for, so I just mixed them into the other decks.

I've noticed that a number of cards in the ingredient deck have a slightly different tint to them on the back. I've also noticed that a number of cards are quite flimsy compared to the others.

I'm wondering if this has something to do with the extra pack. I'm also wondering if I can replace any of these flimsier or different colored cards.

Thanks!

EDIT: Ah, looking online, this information was not in an update but buried in the comments section, which I almost never peruse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken

Pdx
Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can read the kickstarter updates for the specifics but there were some cards that had the coloring wrong so the extra pack outside the box was to replace those.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Taylor
United States
Darien
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. That's what I figured. After a while, the KS updates from different games start to blend together. And so many of them are useless, I kind of zone out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.