Heroes of Normandie: Reinforcement-GE 21eme PZ» Forums » General

Subject: Experience? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paletti
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone already played with the German reinforcements?
What are your experiences with it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paletti
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no one with any experience with this expansion? Probably because of the ton of other stuff that came with the shipment :D.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paletti
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no one :( ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike dalziel
United Kingdom
Falkirk
Stirlingshire
flag msg tools
mb
Hi we have played with these ss panzer grenadiers and they do pack a big punch. They are however very brittle and will take damage easily with a defence of 4 only. I suspect they need to stay in their sdkfz 250, shooting out of it as well and then doing the old 40k rhino rush, to beat the heck out of the opposition. For this to work they will need their generic flavour upgrades to guarantee a hard hit.
Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paletti
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the info, but SS Panzergrenadiers are not part of the German Reinforcements . I also have the SS Panzergrenadiers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sacha cauvin
France
rouen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got 21st panzer division, looks good to me.

Played the SS the other day, 350 points game vs US.
I forgot to take some panzerfausts And got slaughtered by a couple of shermans...wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike dalziel
United Kingdom
Falkirk
Stirlingshire
flag msg tools
mb
Hi
I have now played a game with these and they are a really nice unit. The mg supports have great mobility and will make them awesome in assault. The recce platoon is great fun but like the american recce platoon lacks orders which makes it difficult for multiplayer games.
In essence they did not feel a lot different from the standard panzer gn units but you are paying a premium for the mobile mg units.
As ever ,a joy to play!
mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paletti
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.