2 Posts

Sky Tango» Forums » Rules

Subject: Shuffling cards from discard pile back into the draw pile rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't understand how and when to shuffle cards from the discard pile back into the draw pile.

The rules in "Draw stack" section say: " If the draw stack is empty, the pile of cards next to it is shuffled and put down as the covered new draw stack."

On the other hand, the rules in "End of Game" section say: "If a player can not draw any hand cards because the draw stack is used up, the game ends."

My question is: What happens if the draw stack is empty? Are the cards from the discard pile reshuffled to form a new draw deck (as suggested in the "Draw stack" section") or does the game end (as suggested in the "End of Game" section")?

And an additional question: What do you mean by "empty" and what do you mean by "used up"? Is it a poor translation? It's very confusing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve PP
United Kingdom
Woolacombe
North Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The way I read it is as follows; If there are no cards left in the draw pile, shuffle the discard pile to become the new draw pile.

If all of the cards in the draw pile get used and there are no cards in the discard pile to become the new draw pile , then the game ends.

"Empty" and "Used up" means no cards left in that pile.

I hope that makes sense and is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.