msg tools
======
Rogues
======

100 points

Pilots
------

Wedge Antilles (34)
X-Wing (29), R2 Astromech (1), Opportunist (4)

Wes Janson (32)
X-Wing (29), Flechette Torpedo (2), Veteran Instincts (1)

Prototype Pilot (17)

Prototype Pilot (17)

I know that there are Wes and Wedge wout biggs but I think that's nice anyway.
Tips ? Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse L
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think the Wes+VI/Wedge+Opportunist is a great combo! I am not sure if the 2 naked Prototypes are going to pose enough of a threat though. If I were playing against this Wedge would have an even larger than usual target on his back, so I am going to hurl everything I have at him. If you keep them behind the A-wings and let them muck things up a bit while wedge/wes hang back a bit they may last longer. Give it a whirl and let us know how it turned out!

(Once Rebel Aces comes out, I can see some fun things getting added to this - put the Chardaan Refit on the Prototypes and free up 4 points for maybe R2D2 on Wes or something!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Raz
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure about the torpedo. Most likely Wes and wedge will be shooting at and killing the same target. Why bother with the stress token? I think I'd rather use that 2 points elsewhere.

I've run a couple different wedge and wes lists using opportunist and they do pretty well. I'm wondering if using the A wings for action denyal will work well too. Might be something to try out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.