Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Publications » Game Related Comics

Subject: Compare and Contrast rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I’ve been tripping all day.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you ask me, the guy in the first image looks a lot more bloodthirsty and dangerous than the guy in white with the spear in the second image ... meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PzVIE wrote:
If you ask me, the guy in the first image looks a lot more bloodthirsty and dangerous than the guy in white with the spear in the second image ... meeple

Which guy? The older one with the raised fist who's ready to smash the board or the one doing doing the imitation of an insane Jack Nicholson?

....yeah, that's probably a trick question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.