Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Wood
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Gunship: First Strike! A hit on Kickstarter and soon available as a PreOrder!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, guys

This is Steve from EPG. We foolishly cancelled our booth at this year's GenCon thinking we would not have anything to sell there. Then a huge deal fell through and we now have a ton of games to sell.

I'd be willing to pay quite a bit to share a space with someone. All I need is a couple of tables or so. We are willing to help you with your set-up/breakdown as well.

I also own a sign and printing company so I can design and produce a KILLER display for you as part of the deal! Wait until you see mine!

This can be a sticky situation with GenCon management to get approved. I am willing to do all of the legwork on that part before any deals are made or money changes hands. It is not too hard - they just want to approve it first.

Anyway, I've got around a grand and some great sign-making software. Let me know if you are looking to sublet some of your space at the show.

Thanks!

Steve
EPG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.