BattleCON: Devastation of Indines» Forums » General

Subject: So I think we lost Pendros rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Yull
United States
California
flag msg tools
Me and my roomies have been keeping the individual characters in plastic baggies with their tokens and stuff, and we can't find the one with Pendros in it. Is there somewhere we can order replacement parts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Juri
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You could always go to the Level99-Website and use the PnP-Version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yannick Carriere
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, when I read the title of the thread I thought you were going to say that Pendros was not fun to play and that the community had "lost" him cause he was/is little played. Cause that's certainly what I think sauron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
It is funny you say that - I have been eyeing Pendros off a bit more for competitive play. He has so many possibilities with his tiles that are not explored, figured it would be fun to discover them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
Terraneaux wrote:
Me and my roomies have been keeping the individual characters in plastic baggies with their tokens and stuff, and we can't find the one with Pendros in it. Is there somewhere we can order replacement parts?

Just email us at service@lvl99games.com or leave us a note when buying anything else from our online store and we'll put those extras in the mail for you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.