Miikka Sohlman
Finland
Lahti
flag msg tools
I live in the city of Gulf, on the shores of Lake Water. This fun fact has nothing to do with this badge you're pointing at.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was shocked when I heard one of the cinematic missions requires 3 of these transports to be able to play it. Any other surprises? Also would like to know more about this cinematic stuff in general...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lunar Sol
msg tools
mb
Hipsu wrote:
I was shocked when I heard one of the cinematic missions requires 3 of these transports to be able to play it. Any other surprises? Also would like to know more about this cinematic stuff in general...

There is a one off mission with 3 transports, but its separate from the Cinematic play campaign that comes with the Transport. The actual Cinematic play option is a 3 scenario campaign. In it, the Imperials have to design from the beginning a list for each scenario and the Rebels build a large pool of models that they use to build their list for each scenario. Casualties during each scenario can reduce the options the Rebel player has in future scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cinematic is basically just the word that FFG uses for "campaign". I have not looked deeply into the mission setups, but I guess with a transport in play the point limit for each mission is a bit over 100 points so you may need more imperial ships than for a 100 point game. But if you have everything for a 100 point bomber squad and a 100 point Tie Fighter squad that is already 200 points, so most players should have enough ships for whatever the campaign needs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.