Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Gang!

Moe is done with his hockey season now and ready to get down to playin' and explainin' the game of SNITCH!

He wants to make a series of videos.

BUT...

What videos exactly?

Well...

YOU get a say in the matter!

Here are his thoughts on the matter...

"Question for the backers out there. Did anyone watch my first video which was the preview/overview of the game? If so, what would you like to see in the next video? The plan is to do a two player game, would you prefer to see a full game or partial game/highlights without the entire game?
Should it be one video of the highlights or shorter videos of all turns, broken into segments? Want to know what everyone would prefer to see before doing it, want to make sure everyone sees this great game in action in the best way possible while answering as many questions as possible."

any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Fitzgerald
United States
Allen
TX
flag msg tools
designer
I'll be in my bunk... at moesgametable.com
badge
Time for some thrilling heroics
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, please let me know what you guys want to see whether you are a backer or not. If you are a backer, let me know what you'd like to see shown and explained. If you are on the fence or haven't yet looked at SNITCH, please let me know what you'd like to see to help you decide to back it.

It's a great game and I'd love to see more people give this game a look and if you're interested, backing it so it gets funded and out into as many hands as possible. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dickinson
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I would like to see a 2 player game first and foremost.

Then may be some shorts showing specific examples. For the main, I would just like to ensure that all actions are covered and where possible, show examples where there may be rules/actions that are a little more complicated (those things that have us frequently checking the rulebook).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Staines
United Kingdom
Grantham
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspect one thing that could be good would be a Tabletop-style highlights of a game - show all the interesting decisions, big scores and close run-ins, some of the player interaction and some of the more-unique parts of the game rules, but without doing a whole blow-by-blow account of the entire game. Each move is interesting and engaging when you're playing it and making the decisions yourself, but less so when you're watching someone else ponder which rotation exactly to lay these three tiles...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Ingeland
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A selection of straightforward turns!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool ideas!!!

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Fitzgerald
United States
Allen
TX
flag msg tools
designer
I'll be in my bunk... at moesgametable.com
badge
Time for some thrilling heroics
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep them coming! I'm going to begin working on them tonight, might even be able to shoot everything tonight and then edit them into chunks depending on how things go.

So if you have something you want covered, post up now and let me know. Thanks for the involvement everyone, it's appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Go Moe Go!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.