Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Dyer
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmb
I was wondering if there was a shipping update for Patchistory. I saw a post from Eric in March stating that the game was on track for a late May/ early June release. Now that it is mid-May, do we know if the game is still on track? When will it start shipping from the warehouse to those eager gamers that happily pre-ordered? I'm excited to give this one a try.

Thank you,
Todd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Reasoner
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Todd,

Hi. I set the date on the site to June 30th, with 'somewhere in June' as the actual window. That's still on target, but I don't have a firm date units will be leaving the warehouse yet. Looking like 3-4th week of June.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Dyer
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the quick response, Eric! I'm glad to hear things are still on track. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to read that you were hand delivering my copy as you typed the message, but figured that was unlikely.

Todd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was about to ask this question as well. Wish it was sooner than later but I may have time in July finally to play it which sounds like that could be good timing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Reasoner
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Todd_22 wrote:
Thanks for the quick response, Eric! I'm glad to hear things are still on track. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to read that you were hand delivering my copy as you typed the message, but figured that was unlikely.

Todd

Take me out for that awesome Connecticut pizza and I'd consider hand-delivering it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ereasoner wrote:
Todd,

Hi. I set the date on the site to June 30th, with 'somewhere in June' as the actual window. That's still on target, but I don't have a firm date units will be leaving the warehouse yet. Looking like 3-4th week of June.

Thanks!

I'm glad I read this because when I pre-ordered the game, the website said it was shipping May 31. It's always best to have realistic expectations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Power Wong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Hong Kong and just received the game today. Hope it will reach US soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.