United States
Broken Arrow
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So if I'm tooling around Australia and I drive to a city with a Red Intel token on it (not Swagman's Hope), do I just pick it up, reveal it, and put it in the Intel pool before doing whatever else I was going to do?

The rulebook says if you hit a Red Intel chip on the coast to just pick it up, but that seems a little easy.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Booth
United Kingdom
Bicester
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Red Intel in the coastal cities is treated exactly as yellow Intel elsewhere: you can leave it alone and have a 'No Intel' encounter, you can put it unflipped into the Pool and have a 'With Intel' encounter, or you can return it to the supply and then place a Location token on a random city and have a 'With Intel' encounter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Dewey
United States
Broken Arrow
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks for the answer.

The thing that threw me off was in the rulebook under Rescuing Red Intel it says "(if outside Swagman's Hope you do not need to pass the encounter first to pick up the Red Intel)."

Your answer makes more sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.