Subject: Tholian starship rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry DeStefano
United States
Bloomingburg
New York
flag msg tools
Any pics for the ship and cards out there to look at???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Thorpe
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just Teri's video preview so far I believe. Unless anyone that has already won one has posted anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry DeStefano
United States
Bloomingburg
New York
flag msg tools
SteRT wrote:
Just Teri's video preview so far I believe. Unless anyone that has already won one has posted anything.

Thanks just watched the video...she does a great job. Saw what I needed, now to find some secondary markets to get Tholian ships LOL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Dole
msg tools
hadrian132 wrote:
SteRT wrote:

Thanks just watched the video...she does a great job. Saw what I needed, now to find some secondary markets to get Tholian ships LOL.

Price still $60?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Silbernagel
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I had a pretty good look at the cards for this ship...and I really feel that you need at least two of them in your fleet to have any decent effect from the web-laying mechanics. As such, I don't think it's worth trying to track down multiples at the current online prices. If you WIN multiples however, load up that fleet! I'd love to actually SEE a Tholian web-laying fleet on the table one day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Sanchez
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Obsidian3d wrote:
I had a pretty good look at the cards for this ship...and I really feel that you need at least two of them in your fleet to have any decent effect from the web-laying mechanics. As such, I don't think it's worth trying to track down multiples at the current online prices. If you WIN multiples however, load up that fleet! I'd love to actually SEE a Tholian web-laying fleet on the table one day.

Tried it, maybe would work okay against normal ships but gets super wrecked by Borg.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Lepperd
msg tools
Keep in mind a Borg can assimilate the Energy Web off a friendly Tholian ship...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan M D Thomas
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The ship is cheap, agile, and has a weapon slot. 21 points for the generic and a quantum torpedo, not bad if that's your thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.