6 Posts

Legends of Andor» Forums » Rules

Subject: Win the fight rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miro St
msg tools
Hi to all!
I bough the game 2 days ago and played the first legend. Now I have a question, and didn't find the answer in the posts, so decide to ask.
Please excuse me for the English, but my game is translated and I am not familiar with the English terms in the rules book.

The question: it is normal after every win in the game to move white pull (the story guy) up (on the next letter) even i still have hours to spend?
And after all players play their 7 hours, in the start of the new day we also move the pull to the next letter.
Does not this ends the legend too fast?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
Boardgaming is not a matter of life or death...
badge
...it's much more important than that!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes on both. After you defeat a creature and during every night the narrator (the white guy) moves to the next letter.
The goal of this game is not to slaughter all the creatures, but to achive the mission and win the legend.
For this end you need to decide wisely which creature to fight and which to let roam in peace.

Think of it like an undercover mission. The more enemies you kill the nearer you are to discovery.

So only defeat those who endanger the mission.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miro St
msg tools
Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
m1ro wrote:
The question: it is normal after every win in the game to move white pull (the story guy) up (on the next letter) even i still have hours to spend?

Just to be clear, when you defeat a monster, you simply advance the legend marker (white pawn). You do not lose your unspent hours nor apply the effects in the sunrise box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
GSReis wrote:
m1ro wrote:

Just to be clear, when you defeat a monster, you simply advance the legend marker (white pawn). You do not lose your unspent hours nor apply the effects in the sunrise box.

Right.
You only move the white pawn/legend marker.
But this can trigger events on the legend track!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miro St
msg tools
Got it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.