Anima: Shadow of Omega» Forums » Rules

Subject: Consecutive Combat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Reynolds
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi All,

I'm on my lunch at work so don't have the actual cards with me to give you an example, however helpfully one won't be needed.

Some missions include consecutive combat the same turn. The concept was you were fighting something it evolves and then you fight the evolved version.. a bit like most bosses in computer games.

1, If a player was to use character skills and advantage cards to increase their combat rating (and other things) would this benefits be applicable to both fights or just the combat you're in? e.g stage 1 or stage 2.

2, If you you use character skills and advantage cards to increase your combat rating (and other things) in a player fight in the interaction phase, win the fight and find yourself fighting another player (still in the same phase)... would these benefits still be in play?

Any clarification would be appreciated

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Rose
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The combats are consecutive but separate so skills and cards apply only to each combat.

For example the rules state "Combat cards can be used by players when Combat begins. They must be used before either of the parties in the Combat have rolled dice, unless the card expressly states otherwise."

Therefore a new combat will require another dice roll and players must declare if they will be using cards before the die roll.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Reynolds
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for help, much appreciated.

May I be a bit cheeky and ask for your opinion of this thread:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/422942/holocaust-card

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.