Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » General

Subject: HUGE SETUP PROBLEM rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
B Patterson
United States
Longview
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it just me or did the designer's make a huge problem with the setup?

Every time I am finished with a game, I tell myself, "just setup the next one and then you will play it later." BUT, then I end up playing the scenario as I can't wait to play.

Is this a problem for anyone else? Don't you think the designers should have made some rule that you have to take a break (maybe wait 24 hours) between games. I swear I just can't stop playing. One night, right before bed, I setup the game to play the next morning BUT didn't finish playing 'til the next morning.

I hope they fix this soon...darn you designers you owe me big!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Apfel
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a little more patient, but the friend I play the game with has the same problem as you. When the latest adventure deck was released, we ended up playing 3 scenarios in a row because he just couldn't wait a week between them like we normally do.

It's a really addicting game. I can't wait for Skull & Shackles to come out so we can start over with Rise of the Runelords and alternate between the two, having twice as much Pathfinder to progress through! (I'm too lazy to keep track of all the basic/elite cards we've removed to have two different games of RotR going on simultaneously.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just imagine how much worse your problem will be when there are monthly releases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Uthus
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do agree! After a scenario is, I usually shuffle the next scenario ready to play some other time I have time... But... It's lying there. Screaming. "Play me".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Hebert
Canada
Granby
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
269Hawkmoon wrote:
Just imagine how much worse your problem will be when there are monthly releases.

Monthly release???when,where,what?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Voodoo257 wrote:
269Hawkmoon wrote:

Monthly release???when,where,what?

Beginning with the Skull and Shackles adventure path, releases will be monthly. That means the third Adventure Path will come out this winter, February 2015.

http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lfjc?Shiver-Me-Timbers-...

See the last paragraph of the announcement.

You know about the class decks too, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.