The Man
msg tools
Since you cannot fight in the Inner Tier, I guess the first guy to get through the Inner Tier with two Apostate assets is going to win, unless there's something more? Can you fight on the Confrontation space? How else are you going to catch the first man in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
β€œIt's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
conedguy wrote:
Since you cannot fight in the Inner Tier, I guess the first guy to get through the Inner Tier with two Apostate assets is going to win, unless there's something more?

Exactly.
But note that you can only discard 1 apostate asset once you're on the scenario card; then you put a token onto a space on the Inner Tier and then you are sent back to the Guardians of the Rift space.

This means, you have to run though the Inner Tier twice to win the game (although you may skip spaces with tokens on it).

conedguy wrote:
Can you fight on the Confrontation space? How else are you going to catch the first man in?

No, you can't. The first man in (I guess you mean the winner) is the one who puts his second token first - as you can only discard an apostate asset on your turn, you can also put your token only on your turn; therefore you can only win when it's your turn meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.