Popular Tags: [View All]
Kris Mummery
United States
Oxnard
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This is one damn fine game!
Anyone use a Monster Double deck box for storing the cards? My box has already taken a beating. surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul M
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered mine and I've got an extra 4-deck box ready and waiting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Note: There's already a thread about storage here:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1148568/storage
Check that thread for more responses.

I'm using an Ultra Pro PRO-Dual Deck Box:

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/178872

With FFG sleeves, it fits one copy and the BGG promo cards quite nicely. I put the authority cards, starting deck cards, Explorer cards, gambit cards, and the instructions on one side, and the main ship deck on the other side. If you don't sleeve, you can probably fit two copies in it. If you sleeve though, I'd say it's perfect for one copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Nichols
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthEd wrote:
Note: There's already a thread about storage here:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1148568/storage
Check that thread for more responses.

I'm using an Ultra Pro PRO-Dual Deck Box:

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/178872

With FFG sleeves, it fits one copy and the BGG promo cards quite nicely. I put the authority cards, starting deck cards, Explorer cards, gambit cards, and the instructions on one side, and the main ship deck on the other side. If you don't sleeve, you can probably fit two copies in it. If you sleeve though, I'd say it's perfect for one copy.

I'll confirm that it fits 2 sets, both unsleeved with instructions, and all the promo cards(Gambits, mercs, Pirates & Nemesis).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drinky Drinky
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Mr. Cat. Hold on I think I know my next move, just give me another minute....NO!!!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I found a Fantasy Flight Decbox holds all the base game adn expansion cards with the bottom storage holding dice for those who do not like using the influence point cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Major Havok
United States
Niles
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Here is my setup.

Custom box, foam core insert, 3 decks, all promos, and room to spare for the 3 empty boxes until something else comes out. All of the Vipers, Scouts, Explorer, and Authority cards have been collected up in their own sections.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is my set up.

Full 2 players sleeved with mayday green sleeves (100 count 2 packs). Utilized the ultra pro pro dual deck box as suggested in this thread. Everything fits fine plus dice for hp tracking (in case you don't want to use cards), both rule books, and a printed out version of both solo promo cards. Still some room to spare, now if I could just track down some promos to fill it up...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Billingsly
United States
TULSA
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matthewabair wrote:
Here is my setup.

Custom box, foam core insert, 3 decks, all promos, and room to spare for the 3 empty boxes until something else comes out. All of the Vipers, Scouts, Explorer, and Authority cards have been collected up in their own sections.

Wow, that is an amazing box. Would you happen to mind going over the process for others?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Major Havok
United States
Niles
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
There are several web sites that would produce a box with custom art, or one can repurpose a game box. I grabbed some online art, made up the box art, and had a web site produce one box. ( this isn't cheap - repurposing another box is the cheaper route for sure )

The foam core is standard fare and there are plenty of tutorials online for making a foam core insert. if you have specific questions I would be glad to help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.