Hieru Youko
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Hello!

Thank you for checking my thread! Please feel free to PM or respond here!

Have

Power Grid
Condition: Brand new in shrink wrap

Math Traded!

Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot
Condition: Brand new in shrink wrap

Munchkin
Condition: Brand new, never played. Opened to take a look at 50% of the cards. 50% of the cards are still in shrink wrap.
NOTE: Chinese edition

Cranium
Condition: Like new. Played once only. The putty is dried up and may be missing pencils... But the game and cards are all in tact and in excellent condition.

Monopoly Revolution
Condition: Like new. Played once only. All cards, pieces and board are in brand new condition.

Want

Agents of SMERSH
Legends of Andor
Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island
Le Fantôme de l'Opéra (Got on Amazon Hot Deals!)
Flash Point: Fire Rescue
Forbidden Desert

Also open to offer. Please also let me know the condition of the game. I will update pictures of these games this weekend.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hieru Youko
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Re: H: Power Grid, Killer Bunnies (Blue), Cranium, Munchkin (Chinese edition) W: Agents of SMERH, Legends of Andor, open to offer
Not sure if this is okay (and if not, please forgive me!) but I've also listed all 5 games in the Maths Trade. If I end up trading any game away I will update here immediately. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hieru Youko
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Re: H: Power Grid, Killer Bunnies (Blue), Cranium, Munchkin (Chinese edition) W: Agents of SMERH, Legends of Andor, open to offer
Updated availability and want list! ^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.