BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » West

Subject: [Seattle, WA] Charity Tournament this Weekend rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Casey Hogan
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Hey everyone! There's a cool board gaming tournament for charity taking place at Card Kingdom on Sunday. If you're in the area, come check it out! Help us help Child's Play!

http://www.thegauntlet.me/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Shortz
United States
Fall City
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just trying to confirm: from what the website says, this isn't a tournament that we can participate in, right? I'm sort of confused as to what (other than watching people play board games) attendees would do on Sunday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith W
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeshortz wrote:
Just trying to confirm: from what the website says, this isn't a tournament that we can participate in, right? I'm sort of confused as to what (other than watching people play board games) attendees would do on Sunday.

If you click on Public Play Day, there is a list of the events available to the public. Also, half the fun of this event is going to be in the watching. Imagine it as TableTop live, across several different games at the same time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
DO NOT CLICK HERE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Nuurgle wrote:
jeshortz wrote:

If you click on Public Play Day, there is a list of the events available to the public. Also, half the fun of this event is going to be in the watching. Imagine it as TableTop live, across several different games at the same time.

Minus Will Wheaton, or that other guy, or that chick, or the dog, what dog?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hogan
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
The main event, with the big 10 teams from the gaming community, starts at 3pm. You'll be able to spectate and/or heckle as you like. (We recommend heckling.)

The Carnival events run from 10am to late in the evening, and are open to the public. You can donate in person, play games, and get cool swag!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.