Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Orr
Canada
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The rules say you can't attack the same resource successfully more than once per turn. I'm not sure what this means.
Example: If I attack a settlement in California and eliminate it in turn 2 does this mean I can't eliminate another settlement or town in California until turn 3? The rules say turn... not round.
Can I attack successfully a settlement in turn 2 with one tribe and then another settlement with a different tribe in turn 2 ?
Thanks...Dave.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Duff
United States
Port St Lucie
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave,

I believe the "same resource" reference in the rules refers to individual resource markers, not to the type of resource. So to answer your questions:

1. If you eliminate a settlement in California on Turn 2, you may attack other ones there in subsequent rounds of the same turn.

2. Yes, if a tribe successfully attacks a settlement on turn 2, you may attack another settlement with a different tribe (or even the same one that attacked the first settlement if it has only taken one action in the turn) on a later round of the same turn.

Hope this helps,

Ken
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Orr
Canada
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks a lot Ken. That is how I played it years ago but on re-reading the rules I wasn't sure.
Another question: when an Indian plays a Shaman card can two actions be played(attack 2 settlements) or just one action? Then play the 2nd action later on a different card.
Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Orr
Canada
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I found the answer to my question about the number of actions per round.
I got confused because in rule 6.1 it says a Village may undertake two actions per round while in 6.34 it clearly says only one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
roger cox
United States
Spartanburg
South Carolina
flag msg tools
That's pretty contradictory---which do you play: 2 or 1 actions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bachman
United States
Colonie
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blitz the Third wrote:
I found the answer to my question about the number of actions per round.
I got confused because in rule 6.1 it says a Village may undertake two actions per round while in 6.34 it clearly says only one.

Not sure where you see that in 6.1, but each village gets 1 action per round and 2 actions per turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.