Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
n s
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Everyone!

Maybe its a dumb question, but i need to ask.

So, when i set up the board i need to place the markers on the Allegiance tracks start row, or on the allegiance logo? I mean the corresponding allegiance markers first move is to step in the start position, or when it first moves, it moves from the start position to the tier 1 row?
I watched rules videos, but im not sure which one is the proper setup.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks for the help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bern Harkins
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The marker starts on the logo, and moves to the Start space the first time it is advanced.

There seems to be a lot of confusion on this point, and some of the video play throughs get it wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
badge
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
mbmbmbmbmb
The graphic on page 3 of the rulebook clearly shows the tokens on the icons of the respective interest groups. So that is were they start. But I agree that this could have been mentioned explicitly in the rules as it is rather atypical NOT to start a token on a track but next to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
n s
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answers!

Yes, its a bit confusing, because the miners in the tunnels beginning their work on the corresponding "start" space, thats why i can't decide which position is correct on the allegiance track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorry for the confusion, guys. We thought it would be clear to have the tokens start on the word "Start", but the graphic design on the tunnels vs. the allegiance track has led to some confusion. Fortunately it doesn't break the game if someone mistakenly places the allegiance tokens once space further than they should, but I know you all want to do it the right way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Lindvall
United States
Bismarck
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My group screwed it up too the first few times. Don't feel bad!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.