Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » General

Subject: LNoE Digital Cards for iOS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Randazzo
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hello everyone, so I have been working on converting my card creating program (LNoECC available at thezombiegame.com) for the iOS for my friends and I to use, and I was just wondering how useful this would be to some people. If this is something that a lot of people would be interested in, then I will try and contact the owners to make this happen somehow. Basically here is a run down of how this app could be working.

In Game functionality:
Tracks sun.
Used to track in game turns for all player.
All players can see each others hero cards without having to reach over the board.
Keeps track of what heroes have played.
Keeps track of wounds.
Displays scenario card without having to reach over the board.

Custom functionality:
Creates custom player cards to be used in game.
Creates custom scenario cards to be used in game.

The way I am designing this app, these features can be carried over to other games like A Touch of Evil. Let me know what everyone thinks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt O
msg tools
Sounds interesting! Can't seem to find the card creator on that site though. :-/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergei Chavo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
knight0fdragon wrote:
Hello everyone, so I have been working on converting my card creating program (LNoECC available at thezombiegame.com) for the iOS for my friends and I to use, and I was just wondering how useful this would be to some people. If this is something that a lot of people would be interested in, then I will try and contact the owners to make this happen somehow. Basically here is a run down of how this app could be working.

In Game functionality:
Tracks sun.
Used to track in game turns for all player.
All players can see each others hero cards without having to reach over the board.
Keeps track of what heroes have played.
Keeps track of wounds.
Displays scenario card without having to reach over the board.

Custom functionality:
Creates custom player cards to be used in game.
Creates custom scenario cards to be used in game.

The way I am designing this app, these features can be carried over to other games like A Touch of Evil. Let me know what everyone thinks.
Will this be available at AppStore or we need JB device for it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Randazzo
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
It works on regular devices, but chances of it actually getting out is pretty slim. Hopefully with enough support. As for pc program, its under misc downloads last page

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.