Subject: Magic Online Deck Builder and Buying rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
GeJayGe
United States
Windsor Hills
California
flag msg tools
The Idealist Counselor - Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging (INFJ)
badge
Don't hate the game, hate the player.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been searching now for over 20 minutes but cannot seem to find the thread I once saw that reccomended a website that you can build a deck, then it searches all online vendors and finds the cheapest combination of those vendors (including shipping) to obtain your deck.

Any help finding this website would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably TCGplayer.com

http://store.tcgplayer.com/list/selectproductmagic.aspx
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McEvoy
Canada
Mountain
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
If you're seeking an interface to help with the deck construction, tappedout.net might be the site you're looking for. That also has a quick link that allows you to submit a decklist to tcgplayer for an order.

tcgplayer's the place to go directly if you already have your deck planned out, but if you've still got it under-construction, tappedout offers a good interface and statistical tools to help your build.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeJayGe
United States
Windsor Hills
California
flag msg tools
The Idealist Counselor - Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging (INFJ)
badge
Don't hate the game, hate the player.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replys.

I am looking at building a few of the duel decks, but for the crazy price a few of them go for, I can build them way cheaper than you can buy them already assembeled.

This helped out quite a bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manny S
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
Blades in the Dark by John Harper - twitter.com/john_harper
badge
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -CS Lewis
mbmbmbmbmb
Gejayge wrote:
I am looking at building a few of the duel decks, but for the crazy price a few of them go for, I can build them way cheaper than you can buy them already assembeled.

Nice idea! I'd like to do this myself at some point, so let us know how it went once you have finished the project.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.