Maciek Jozefowicz

Washington
msg tools
designer
publisher

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/konokopia/mesa-whimsica...

Do you want to have your caricature made into a playing card? You can!

The Mesa CGS, Card Game System, is made up of whimsical, fantastic creatures and it is made up of caricatures of real people. Now everyone can have their own caricature made into a Mesa Character card and become part of the Mesa deck and play part in the 12 exciting, original games created for the Mesa card game system that includes three original Mesa dice.

Isn't it time to update the old classic with a new classic? Mesa is a post-modern deck of playing cards. Instead of the generic medieval Kings and Queens and Jacks; instead of the faceless masses belonging to one of four kingdoms and identified by numbers, the Mesa cards consist of unique individuals with unique talents.

The game possibilities are endless and the Mesa CGS is going to grow and develop. That growth includes a new deck, Mesa Action Pack, additional die, and game-boards that integrate the Mesa card decks into the game-play.

There are some exciting rewards with two Early Bird Specials. The Special are limited in quantity, so hurry and pledge for your rewards and be part of the excitement from the beginning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacq L
New Zealand
flag msg tools
What are YOU lookin at?
badge
poof
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd suggest posting rules and reviews of at least some of the games included. The descriptions don't really tell me anything at all.

I mean, 12 good games are awesome, 12 bad games are useless. I have no way to know which yours are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maciek Jozefowicz

Washington
msg tools
designer
publisher
Thank you Jacq. You're right,when I relaunch the project I will offer rules for some of the games.

As far as reviews, I don't have the capital to be printing and sending copies to reviewers. That is why I am running a Kickstarter campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.