Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey Speer
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Gravity Falls
badge
Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone able to point me in the direction or have some extra sleeves for Mascarade?

I thought about ordering the premium swan sleeves, but it looks like they're currently on backorder? Anyone have any idea how long it would take to get them in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Kaworu17 wrote:
Anyone able to point me in the direction or have some extra sleeves for Mascarade?

I thought about ordering the premium swan sleeves, but it looks like they're currently on backorder? Anyone have any idea how long it would take to get them in?

Try emailing Mayday direct. I did a few months back and they had a set of sleeves to send me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Rupert
United States
Syracuse
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to mayday yesterday and they have a standard size that fits great. 80x120 Magnum Sleeves

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Yellowbeard
United States
Winston-Salem
NC
flag msg tools
You're either born a pirate or not! It's in the blood...
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaworu17 wrote:

I have an abundance of the Swan Panasia sleeves for Mascarade. A set of 20 16 sleeves for$2.10 $2.00 covers Paypal fees and postage. I'll not be getting wealthy on this.

EDIT - 20 sleeves weighs too much for 1st class mail. You can get 16 sleeves for $2.00 or 20 for $2.35'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolby Reddish
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
the Yellow Sign?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have some of the Mayday set if you'd like some.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Howes
Wales
Blackwood
Gwent, UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody in the uk have the swan sleeves? Seem to be out of stock for ages

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nim Chimpsky
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody in the US have spare sleeves to sell (Swan would be nice, but I'm not picky)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Rupert
United States
Syracuse
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do. Message me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Yellowbeard
United States
Winston-Salem
NC
flag msg tools
You're either born a pirate or not! It's in the blood...
mbmbmbmbmb
The Swan PanAsia Premium sleeves (SWN-514)(80 x 122mm) have been extremely difficult to get.

After talking with MayDay Games about the shortage of these particular sleeves at GenCon this year, I decided to order a full case of the Swan PanAsia Premium sleeves (SWN-514)(80 x 122mm). It has taken a few months to process and ship them from overseas but they have finally arrived.

Anyone interested in some PM me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.