Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Jurney
United States
Tooele
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So my sister in law bought Gloom not to long ago and when she opened it found that one of the character cards was missing. She informed me about the issue and I told her just to write to the game publisher and they would send it out. Since she is not as familiar with writing to game publishers about lost parts as I am, she had me do it for her. I went to their website, filled out their form and submitted it for her telling her that it could take a while before she heard anything and that some companies were good at responding about this sort of thing while others were not and I didnt know how Atlas Games was. This was last Sunday.

On Monday morning, she got an e-mail saying they were going to send out the missing card. By Wednesday she received not only the card she was missing, but a hand written note! I was very impressed, kudos Atlas Games, thanks for your help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Salamone
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Aggravating people worldwide since 1964
mbmbmbmbmb
Another great customer service story. Thanks for sharing! I have never had a problem obtaining missing parts for games. Sometimes, I get rapid e-mail responses and the parts arrive quickly. Other times, I get no response and it takes several weeks for the parts to arrive. But I have never had an experience where the publisher refused to send replacement parts. So far, so good . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.