Subject: Thinking of ordering rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Star
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the stretch goals exclusive to the kickstarter/ordering now or will they be available at retail?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Austin
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The stretch goals will be included in the retail version of the game.

MSRP will be between $65 and $70 (TBD). Right now the game is available for preorder on our website for a reduced price of $60.

http://www.mirrorboxgames.com/buy.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Codarin
Italy
Udine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
if i order with paypal the box for 60$ do i get the 5th player too? or i have to add something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey V

Los Angeles
California
msg tools
designer
publisher
GROWL Kickstarter LIVE - TinyUrl.com/GROWLKS
mbmbmbmbmb
Darklaw90 wrote:
if i order with paypal the box for 60$ do i get the 5th player too? or i have to add something?

We created 6 bonus cards, but these cards were only attached to a special KS exclusive tier that also included a bonus alien. Since these cards aren't available online anymore, the only way to get them is to buy the game from local game stores that order the retail tier. So you could convince your FLGS to buy a retail pack and those copies come with the extra cards.

Sorry if the wording on the KS page is unclear-- the bonus cards don't expand the game to 5 players, it just adds more cards, which makes unofficial 5 player games more fun. I recommend only 2-4 as it was designed to be played with 2-4.

joey
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T S
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
On the buy page, it appears that the $200 option has the bonus alien and cards. Is that true? Where can I find more information about the bonuses, like what the cards do? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey V

Los Angeles
California
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
We haven't posted the details yet. My intention is to begin putting up more videos and images when I have more time after Gen Con.

The most recent update on the Kickstarter page mentions that higher level backers can email me at MirrorBoxGames (at) gmail.com -- I'd be happy to send PDFs of the bonus cards to those backers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey V

Los Angeles
California
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
We no longer offer the $90 tier but if you are thinking of ordering the $200 tier, let me know and I'll GM you the details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Codarin
Italy
Udine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ehy joey! will you ever add just the add on for later backers? like not only the gripmat but having the extra alien or cards, or only the flags, only the glass beans and so on?

another question/request: will you allow a tier for multiple late backers?
for example: 4 copies of chaosmos for tot $ and shipping with the extra alien and fifth player cards for each copy?
we would like to have this project reach our lands and maybe have rules and, in future, the components in Ita!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Austin
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Lance,

We will be offering the limited edition bonus cards as promotional items at conventions or other events. Mor'ls the Mimic is a Kickstarter exclusive, so he will not be available for sale as a separate item or add-on.

The plastic landing flags, glass beads, wood Chaos Clock, and Mor'ls the Mimic are only available through our $200 Eternal Guardian of the Ovoid box, and only until our remaining copies sell out.

If you're interested in purchasing multiple copies of the retail game with the limited edition bonus cards added, please message Joey or myself to coordinate.

Thanks,
Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T S
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Do the six extra cards come with the $200 option? Approximately how many copies are left?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey V

Los Angeles
California
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Fake Person wrote:
Do the six extra cards come with the $200 option? Approximately how many copies are left?

Thanks!

The 6 bonus cards DO come with the $200 tier, with the alien and the bonus items: See "Eternal Guardian of the Ovoid" tier:
http://kck.st/1hjVjLP

I'll explain the bonus cards in the GM you sent me.

thanks

joey

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.