Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Red Mage
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've read the tournament rules again, since my group seriously likes the constantly changing format and wants to experience this one to the fullest before the format changes. One thing we overlooked was the character elimination rules.

Only the losing fighter is removed from that player's team. The winning fighter stays to fight again, it seems.

Does the winning fighter refresh back to full health between rounds, or does he keep the current health? We assume refreshing for a fresh round each time.

Also, using the opponent selection rules, this does mean each player may choose to never select a given fighter for the opponent to use at all in the match. Is this how it works? (if it does, goodbye Alexian!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Altropos
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The way I read it is that in a given match you'll never lose with the same character twice. If you lose and you want to avenge yourself on the guy you just lost to, that's fine. You don't have to though, you get to choose the opponent's second round fight, just as he gets to select yours. He just can't choose any fighter he's already beaten.

Everything else resets between fights no matter who is or was in the ring.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.