Roland Sanchez
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Surely there has been time to correct this printing error. I might be willing to KS for this if it's been corrected in a new print run.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the comments from Queen on the KS, you will get the corrected card. I was unclear if the corrected card will just be added to the box as an extra, or if it will be corrected in the game itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Sanchez
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news, thank you for passing this along.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
And hopefully those who already bought the game can get a corrected card too? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Sanchez
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zenpunk wrote:
And hopefully those who already bought the game can get a corrected card too? whistle

Agreed, I'd rather pay a couple bucks shipping just to get the corrected card, than order a whole copy of the Boardgame I don't want just to get a copy of the card game with the corrected card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Johnsbr├ąten
Norway
Notodden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Keith (the contact dude on the Kickstarter campaign) said in one of the comments that they will print extra thief cards so people who own the game can get replacements.

So I sent him a message and asked if they could make a $1 or $2 pledge level to get the fixed thief cards. He said it was a good idea and an easier way to handle adresses, and that he'd contact Queen about it. We'll see.

Anyway, he also wrote that the we could contact them when the game is shipping to get our replacements if they don't make the pledge thingy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Sanchez
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tjohei wrote:
Keith (the contact dude on the Kickstarter campaign) said in one of the comments that they will print extra thief cards so people who own the game can get replacements.

So I sent him a message and asked if they could make a $1 or $2 pledge level to get the fixed thief cards. He said it was a good idea and an easier way to handle adresses, and that he'd contact Queen about it. We'll see.

Anyway, he also wrote that the we could contact them when the game is shipping to get our replacements if they don't make the pledge thingy.

That is awesome man!! Please keep us posted, if you hear anything more on this. I, and many others I imagine, would be willing to do the small pledge to get it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. E
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone ever hear anything on this or whether we can get these replacements???

Thanks,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Johnsbr├ąten
Norway
Notodden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent Keith a message the other day, but I haven't heard anything yet. Maybe we must contact Queen directly...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Sanchez
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, if any new info on this is discovered, please share here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harold Coleman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The corrected 1/1 Thief cards came in a plastic bag separate from the Kickstarter game. The game itself included the misprinted 3/4 cards. It took me a while to figure out what was going on till I read this and other threads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ath3ist wrote:
Yes, if any new info on this is discovered, please share here.

I bought the game in the early summer in a store.

I wrote to Queen Games customer service in October. They sent me copies of the corrected thief cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Sanchez
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.