Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Coon
Germany
Riedlingen
Baden-Wuerttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I am probably just not finding it and it's already been posted, but is there a list of the new releases for Gen Con?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
jacobjcoon wrote:
I know I am probably just not finding it and it's already been posted, but is there a list of the new releases for Gen Con?

I've been compiling a Gen Con 2014 Preview — the link goes live on Monday, June 2, 2014 — and I'll post about it on BGG News when the time comes. We also plan to have the preview be more visible on the front page than normal so that folks can find it easily once it rolls off the front page of the GeekList module.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noreen
United States
flag msg tools
Fall in the Midwest
badge
Welcome to fall in the Midwest and a property with a lot of mature trees!
mbmbmbmbmb
W Eric Martin wrote:
jacobjcoon wrote:

I've been compiling a Gen Con 2014 Preview — the link goes live on Monday, June 2, 2014 — and I'll post about it on BGG News when the time comes. We also plan to have the preview be more visible on the front page than normal so that folks can find it easily once it rolls off the front page of the GeekList module.

And we thank you Eric! Very useful!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.