Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Blumentritt
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The most strict reading of the rules would be that nobody gets the ability (since they both tie for first, not second, the "Both players get to use the base ability if they both qualify" doesn't apply, and the third guy isn't the runner-up), but I'm not sure if this is actually correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Post
United States
Covington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Statalyzer wrote:
The most strict reading of the rules would be that nobody gets the ability (since they both tie for first, not second, the "Both players get to use the base ability if they both qualify" doesn't apply, and the third guy isn't the runner-up), but I'm not sure if this is actually correct.

Well it is right by the rules, so it is right! I assume you mean Tortuga, which means nobody gets to keep a minion there, which is the correct result.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Heil
msg tools
Right. If two people tie for first, then there is no runner-up, there's two first place and one third place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.