Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Rondo» Forums » Rules

Subject: Tie breaker question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pierre Duchesne
Canada
La Baie
Quebec
flag msg tools
In a tie situation, the rule is that the player with the most tockens on his rack is the winner. It seems strange to me. How can that person did better than the one with less tockens on his rack ?

Unless someone gives me a good answer, for me, ther's no elements for breaking a tie situation.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ARTHUR REILLY
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bela64 wrote:
In a tie situation, the rule is that the player with the most tockens on his rack is the winner. It seems strange to me. How can that person did better than the one with less tockens on his rack ?

Unless someone gives me a good answer, for me, ther's no elements for breaking a tie situation.
-

To try and answer your question regarding why the player with the most tiles on his rack will win a tie breaker, I believe is as follows:

The person with the least amount of chips probably used more to score the same number of point as the person who probably used the least. Makes sense to me, but let me know what you think.

Regards,

Arthur
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Duchesne
Canada
La Baie
Quebec
flag msg tools
MENAREUS2000 wrote:
bela64 wrote:
In a tie situation, the rule is that the player with the most tockens on his rack is the winner. It seems strange to me. How can that person did better than the one with less tockens on his rack ?

Unless someone gives me a good answer, for me, ther's no elements for breaking a tie situation.
-

To try and answer your question regarding why the player with the most tiles on his rack will win a tie breaker, I believe is as follows:

The person with the least amount of chips probably used more to score the same number of point as the person who probably used the least. Makes sense to me, but let me know what you think.

Regards,

Arthur


I'm sorry it took so long to answer. modest

Your answer is logical. i agree with you.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ARTHUR REILLY
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bela64 wrote:
MENAREUS2000 wrote:
bela64 wrote:
In a tie situation, the rule is that the player with the most tockens on his rack is the winner. It seems strange to me. How can that person did better than the one with less tockens on his rack ?

Unless someone gives me a good answer, for me, ther's no elements for breaking a tie situation.
-

To try and answer your question regarding why the player with the most tiles on his rack will win a tie breaker, I believe is as follows:

The person with the least amount of chips probably used more to score the same number of point as the person who probably used the least. Makes sense to me, but let me know what you think.

Regards,

Arthur


I'm sorry it took so long to answer. modest

Your answer is logical. i agree with you.
-

Your Welcome. I had a question of my own regarding the rules of Ronda but no one seems to have responded to it. Perhaps, if you have a moment, you could take a look at it and let me know what you think. I think I sort of know the answer already, but just wanted to be sure.

The Subject Line Reads:
Can You Play on Both Sides of a Straight Line of Tokens

Thanks,

Arthur Reilly
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.