Hide
5 Posts

Pixel Tactics» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules Clarifiations rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
fddfsgdf dfgfgdfgdfg
msg tools
So, I have three things I'm unclear about with this game. First, am I only allowed to recruit once per wave, or can I have both my actions be recruit actions?

Second question, what are the restriction on orders? Am I only allowed to play one order per turn, or one order per game, or what?

Lastly, some cards reference end of turn, what exactly is a turn defined as in this game, a wave or a round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Douglass
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are not limited in the number of recruit actions you can take in a turn except for your normal limit on total actions and by space in your unit. You are limited to recruiting in the current wave, but you can recruit with both of your actions.

What is restricted is doing multiple actions with one hero (though doing something with them due to an order or the attack ability of another card does not count). You cannot recruit a hero and then immediately take an attack action with them or restructure them. Similarly, you cannot take two attack actions with the same hero in the same turn, or both an attack action and a restructure action with the same hero.

For orders, you may not play orders during the first round (during the ceasefire), but otherwise the order action is not restricted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lissa Oliver
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Another rules question, the Chase Leader cards came in a small bag with some promo cards.... what are they for? How do we use them?

Thanks,

ARS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric O. LEBIGOT
France
Versailles
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sdougla2 wrote:
What is restricted is doing multiple actions with one hero (though doing something with them due to an order or the attack ability of another card does not count). You cannot recruit a hero and then immediately take an attack action with them or restructure them. Similarly, you cannot take two attack actions with the same hero in the same turn, or both an attack action and a restructure action with the same hero.
Sorry for bumping this thread, but as a reference for future readers, I want to clarify this: "turn" means "wave" (not round, just to clarify). Reference: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/11560339#11560339, and the Pixel Tactics 2 printed rules.

I can't find the complete rule point in any of the current electronic rules, so I think that it is useful to clarify this point explicitly here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Douglass
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for pointing that out. When I said turn it would have been clearer if I had explicitly said wave.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.