Mark Johnson
Australia
SOUTH PERTH
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My naughty Serena has a very flat, almost featureless face. Just wondering if this was the case with everyone's sculpt, or if i have a miscast?
Looking at the picture here, looks like it might be a common problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alex
France
flag msg tools
I already post this question.

yes, it is :(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Australia
SOUTH PERTH
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Alex.
It's a shame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alex
France
flag msg tools
yes, it is. But maybe a good painted can do some miracles ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alex
France
flag msg tools
raythen is strange too, the ally mini is really big for a dwarf, and the axe is not as the artwork

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Williams
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
rugal wrote:
raythen is strange too, the ally mini is really big for a dwarf, and the axe is not as the artwork

While it's true that FFG usually casts the mini in the same pose as the artwork, there are some exceptions. Whether for technical or artistic reasons, the world may never know.

For example, among the old 1E sculpts, Red Scorpion was famously not in the same pose as the artwork for her hero sheet, and Brother Glyr's mallet was not the same as his artwork suggested. (IIRC, the artwork had him holding a one-handed mallet while the figure clearly had a two-handed beast of a maul.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alex
France
flag msg tools
yes, but theses are old, and for red scorpion, one of the first mini cast by FFG. from now on, this shouldn't happens again anytime ! :angry:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.