Hide
3 Posts

Clash of Cultures» Forums » Rules

Subject: Abort attack, is an action? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fran José
msg tools
The battles take place by the action moving. Well, but the action abort counts as another movement? or already part of the movement before? Example: I made ​​2 actions, my third and final action has been moved, two settlers around the map and an army to a city defended by enemy armies. After the round of combat, I can abort the attack, having made all my actions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Jorgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
Aborting is not an action. It is simply an option for the attacker, to return surviving units to the space they came from.

Edit: So retreating is not even a "movement" - the units are "returned".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santi Velasco
Spain
Mairena del Aljarafe
Seville
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you mean retreating after 1st round of combat? the only action spent in a battle is the movement of the attacking army, everything happening afterwards is the normal combat phase, which retreat is just a part of.

Regarding your example, if you decide to retreat you have to move back your army to the hex it came from as per the combat rules. So in short, no extra action spent.

EDIT: Gosh, ninja'ed! damn you chubby fingers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.