Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » NSW (Sydney)

Subject: Rococo for Australians. Trying to arrange bulk order. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark S
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Edit: ignore this post, see subsequent posts below.

I have not been able to find Rococo within Australia, so I tried ordering direct from Eagle-Gryphon and discovered it would cost US$60 plus $59.50 shipping. I could not justify spending US$120 so I contacted Eagle-Gryphon Games to ask when they would be distributing Rococo to stores in Australia. They responded that they have had no requests from Australian distributors for this title.

However, they made me a proposal. If I order 12 units (2 cases), then each copy would cost $60 total (shipped to me).

So I am posting in order to find out if any other Australians are interested in obtaining a copy of Rococo. To be clear, I am not selling copies of Rococo, I am only trying to gather enough interested people in order to place a bulk order from Eagle-Gryphon Games.

If you don't live close enough to me to pick up your copy (eastern suburbs of Melbourne), then I can ship it to you. I believe it cost me about $15 the last time I shipped a game this size in a Math Trade (I will update this with an accurate price). You will need to reimburse me for this.

If anyone is interested, please post below or GeekMail me.
I will be at BorderCon if you want to discuss this in person.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of an easy and equivalently priced way of getting this game in Aus please let me know.
I am also posting this thread in the Rococo and VIC forums.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Solomon M. Green
Australia
Armadale
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Available from OzGameShop.Com (based in UK:

http://www.ozgameshop.com/strategy-board-games/rokoko

$55.48 AUD

This price is inclusive of shipping as changes to their shipping options which mean you can get free shipping on all items over $50.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark S
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yikes, that was quick! Everyone ignore my post above, Im ordering from OZgameshop.

Thanks Sol I'll order this now. Also, I have you and Jonathon at EGF to thank for getting me hooked on this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark S
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone else reading this forum is going to purchase this game from http://www.ozgameshop.com/strategy-board-games/rokoko, I have a $5 off voucher that expires midnight 22/05. The voucher is for any purchase over $50 except pre-orders. I am a big dill who forgot to use it for my own purchase. Just GeekMail me to claim it. Edit: CODE IS CLAIMED.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.