Popular Tags: [View All]
Max Hansen
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there.
Just watched Tom Vasel's review of RED and since we are a family of 3, this game looked great for us to play while waiting places.
Where can I find a copy to purchase?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
mathewsdad wrote:
Hi there.
Just watched Tom Vasel's review of RED and since we are a family of 3, this game looked great for us to play while waiting places.
Where can I find a copy to purchase?

Hi, Max.

Thank you for asking. RED is only available here:

http://www.nestorgames.com/red_detail.html

Néstor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Fogus
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Though it's listed in Nestor's RED product page, I will mention that the Android App is pretty good and reasonably priced. I've not tried to play it in a 3-player, pass the device mode, but that might be an option for you and your family.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=red.android

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And I will mention that it is indeed a nice 3-player game, and light/small/portable, and easy to teach to new people. Also works fine 2-player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
…and the pieces feel great, Max. Four has proven an excellent 2p game for similar purposes, so RED ought to suit you well! It's pretty surprising how easy it is to tote a few nestorgames in your pockets….

These games with acrylic pieces and no board have the bonus that you don't have to worry much about spills, either….
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.