Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Conventions

Subject: Origins new releases? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyler Hudak
United States
North Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mb
Anyone know of any new releases at Origins this year?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Paton
Canada
St. Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just about to start a thread with exactly the same title. Eager to hear what will be available.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
They also need to release an exhibit hall map! I am still debating if I want to drive down there on Saturday and drive back at night.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Faust
United States
Malverne
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sail to India
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Graning
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
A new Krosmaster thing I do believe.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Gallagher
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am getting my Kickstarter copy of Kremlin (reissue) in about 10 days. Hopefully some of the exhibitors will have copies for sale at Origins.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mayfair should have Hot Tin Roof (With cat Meowples!), Mad City, and possibly Bedpans and Broomsticks for Origins depending if production gets under way in time.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/173938/origins-2014-ne...

Made a GL for this. Go add what you guys know of.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Yein
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if Istanbul will be released in time and be at the AEG booth?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Faust
United States
Malverne
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kairaven wrote:
I wonder if Istanbul will be released in time and be at the AEG booth?


Looks like the answer is "yes":

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151981975276580&se...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zero Budget Geek
United States
Putnam Valley
United States
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Destination: Neptune is releasing at Origins. We really would like to hear what you think of it so far. GeekDad just put out a review of it: http://geekdad.com/2014/06/destination-neptune/

Quartermaster General will be shown but isn't due to release until Gen Con.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William R
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
edgd00 wrote:
Destination: Neptune is releasing at Origins. We really would like to hear what you think of it so far. GeekDad just put out a review of it: http://geekdad.com/2014/06/destination-neptune/

Quartermaster General will be shown but isn't due to release until Gen Con.


Destination: Neptune. I am coming for you....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zero Budget Geek
United States
Putnam Valley
United States
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRepublic wrote:
edgd00 wrote:
Destination: Neptune is releasing at Origins. We really would like to hear what you think of it so far. GeekDad just put out a review of it: http://geekdad.com/2014/06/destination-neptune/

Quartermaster General will be shown but isn't due to release until Gen Con.


Destination: Neptune. I am coming for you....


We are having so much fun! Destination: Neptune demos all day in the exhibit hall and open play at 4pm in Hall D!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.