Subject: Family friendly podcasts? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad R
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have recently found The Big & Little Meeple podcast and found it a great entry into live board game reviews involving kids POV's. I know there are blogs and videos but was wondering if there were any other family oriented podcasts which actively review games that would work well with kids.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary Ann Harrison
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tom Vasel often does children's game reviews with one or more of his daughters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Millar
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tom Vasel at the DiceTower is the only one I can think of. The podcasts are definitely family friendly, and Eric usually has some comments about kids/family games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe H
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Melody Vasel has done a podcast or two titled "Dice Tower: The Next Generation" that features exclusively kids. You can check out the dice tower webpage or I've seen postings by her in the Dice Tower guild.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Davidson
United States
Bennington
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, Brad!

My name's Drew and I'm with the Board Gamers Anonymous podcast. I'm launching a radio show on October 23rd called "On The Table." The focus will be on family games of all sorts: board, role playing, collectible card games, even LARPs and video games. While it will be broadcast live on a local community-funded station in Bennington, Vermont, it will also be live-streamed on the internet, as well as uploaded to my podcast's website: BoardGamersAnonymous.com.

All the best,
Drew Davidson
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Stwalley
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
It's a video review play-through rather than a podcast, but the family at Board Gaming at Home is completely charming and fun to watch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anitra Smith
United States
Auburn
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My husband and I do a (bi-weekly-ish) podcast we call "The Family Gamers". Obviously family friendly, but we also talk about rule-shifting, age appropriateness, etc.

http://thefamilygamers.com

or here on BGG: The Family Gamers Podcast
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.