fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
http://www.dust-tactics.com/

Battlefront wrote:
For the first time, Dust Tactics is available as a stand-alone rulebook!

The rulebook is a 112 page full-colour hardback book contains everything that you need to know to play Dust Tactics, with clearly illustrated rules examples, platoon organisations, special rules and missions.

Battlefront wrote:
Each card decks contain 100 full colour stat cards to make your force compatible with the new edition of Dust Tactics!

These decks contain a card for every Allied, Axis, and SSU model available for Dust Tactics released before January 2014, and include cards for the D-48 premium range.

Quote:
Each token set contains a selection of 30 tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Daaang those are nice tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boardgame Geek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The production values on these are all really nice and spending 30+10+10 to get my Allies and German forces (never bought into SSU, still like how they look though)up to snuff wouldn't be a horrible proposition except I'm still not convinced on the new stats; I detest the "buckets of dice" from 40K but atleast in 40K they're just standard dice and not custom - seem like a bit of a cash grab honestly.

As far as I'm concerned how they handle the Kickstarter will be the big factor for pulling the trigger on the new edition or not.

Wow us Battlefront, wow us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Actually, you can just use standard dice instead of the custom dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Super Cruz

New Jersey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yea the dice are $10 per faction also. Any idea how many dice come in each pack? May need 2 or 3 dice packs per faction depending on how many are in each pack.

I hear V2 will be a dicefest as well.

Can I modify the V1 dice for V2?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
János Lacza
Hungary
Ballószög
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SuperCruz wrote:
yea the dice are $10 per faction also. Any idea how many dice come in each pack? May need 2 or 3 dice packs per faction depending on how many are in each pack.

There are 12 dices in each pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Hertzberger
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rokarege wrote:
SuperCruz wrote:

There are 24 dice in a pack (as the image shows). There is another layer of dice under what is shown.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jailton Damasceno
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
24 dice per pack:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
János Lacza
Hungary
Ballószög
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
B1gn4sty wrote:
rokarege wrote:
SuperCruz wrote:

There are 24 dice in a pack (as the image shows). There is another layer of dice under what is shown.

Ah didn't see it and was wondering why so few dice for the V2?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Shydler
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, I have received a set of each faction, and I can confirm that there are 24 dice in each set. Having played a half-dozen games of Tactics 2, that is a perfectly functional amount (30 would probably be perfect).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.