-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't have time to do my usual comprehensive post with links, reviews, and stats but this was too good a deal to not give folks a heads up on.

For some reason they didn't include this on their Daily Deal page OR their Spring Sale pages, but it's arguably the best deal of the lot for anyone that owns LNOE.

When I called to add it to my order even the guy in customer service said "Whoah! I didn't even notice this, I'm going to pick one up myself!" laugh

Last Night on Earth: Blood in the Forest is on sale for one day only (per announcement in their email) for just $14.99 which is 62% off retail.
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/165464

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
I noticed it this morning myself and had the same reaction, "Wow, I'm surprised this hasn't made the Hot Deals yet?!"

Although you do also need either the base LNOE game or Timber Peak to use this expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, hope I can get them to add BitF to my order before this sells out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Garcia
United States
Harlingen
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dammit in for one. My poor wallet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Best
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, Dante
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Lloyd
United States
North Reading
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Been thinking about an expansion for LNOE for a while, and how can you pass on a deal like this? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered a copy along with Firefly: The Game – Pirates & Bounty Hunters ($20). Only 13 copies of LNoE: BitF left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.