3 Posts

Revolver» Forums » Rules

Subject: "Exploding Whiskey Still" card (expanssion 1.3) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Yanenko
msg tools
Hi! I want to ask some questions:
1) "Exploding Whiskey Still" frontier card: "You may destroy one or row-blocking card at this battlefield (counts as dynamite)". What does it mean: "counts as dynamite"? This means it figuratively explodes?
2) Other question is about new "location-cards": can McReady destroy them with "Dang it!" card, for example, as other Colty's firepower cards?
3) If I need to discard 2 cards, can I discard 1 frontier card and 1 usual? In fact, can I discard frontier cards instead of usual?
4) About "Random discard icon": my opponent can also discard my frontier cards? But he can spot them by their card back!

Thank you! And sorry for my English, I'm Russian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
Mindfield1969 wrote:
Hi! I want to ask some questions:
1) "Exploding Whiskey Still" frontier card: "You may destroy one or row-blocking card at this battlefield (counts as dynamite)". What does it mean: "counts as dynamite"? This means it figuratively explodes?
2) Other question is about new "location-cards": can McReady destroy them with "Dang it!" card, for example, as other Colty's firepower cards?
3) If I need to discard 2 cards, can I discard 1 frontier card and 1 usual? In fact, can I discard frontier cards instead of usual?
4) About "Random discard icon": my opponent can also discard my frontier cards? But he can spot them by their card back!

Thank you! And sorry for my English, I'm Russian

Hi, Mark Chaplin should chime in... but I'll help the best that I can.

1. This card is counted as dynamite, in which cannot be played on the first battlefield card. And maybe there are other effects or card ability that relate to this dynamite thing.
2. As long as the location card has Fire Power I think yes you can. But clarification is needed.
3. Yes you can.
4. Yes of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Unless the card states "can only be destroyed by dynamite" - which a few of them do.

You could ask him to close to close his eyes, then spread out your hand...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.