Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am on vacation right now and finally learning the game with the VASSAL module. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find all the charts and tables online. The GMT website has the Enemy Raid and Tribal Raid flowcharts, but what about the other player aids and tables that came in the box? For example, in the YouTube tutorial, part 3, you need to look at the Raid Table for the meaning of drawing a brown cube, but I don't think this table is available in the electronic resources currently available. I am hoping I either overlooked this in the materials I am familiar with, or just failed to find a download. Is this the case?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy

Los Angeles
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not insinuating anything from your post, but I presume these tables are not available to prevent a fully playable version of the game without actually purchasing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT Usually does not make charts to solitaire games available on PDF. You are welcome to make your own scans for personal use, but please do not post here on BGG.

Thanks!

-Joel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joel_m_toppen wrote:
GMT Usually does not make charts to solitaire games available on PDF. You are welcome to make your own scans for personal use, but please do not post here on BGG.

Thanks!

-Joel

Sounds good, thanks for responding. I am able to follow the tutorial, which is all that matters at this point, since I won't have time for more. The Playbook and your support for the game have been great, thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Leary
United States
Elizabethtown
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joel_m_toppen wrote:

Thanks!

-Joel

This is exactly what I did, as I generally dislike "roughing up" my rulebooks/charts during gameplay. It's not quite as attractive in a spiral-bound "book" as the actual components, but I definitely appreciate the ability to toss it in my computer bag and cart around, without fear of ruining the books/charts that come with the game.

I'm working through my first run at it as well, and just really impressed with the amount of thought and care that went into this game... and I'm already looking forward to running around the southern plains with the comanche!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahhh, the Comanche. Yes! I'll be showing the game off in public for the first time next week at the Consimworld Expo in Tempe. There is a folder for the game here on BGG: Comanchería: The Rise and Fall of the Comanche Empire. Not much to look at there yet, but I'll be happy to discuss and answer inquiries.

-Joel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.