Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arnaldo Horta Jr
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got most of my stuff. However I ordered a carrying case and that was not included. I didn't see that on the delay list. I was wondering if anyone else got theirs

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Shepherd
Canada
Tecumseh
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My order was missing the metal kama coins, but we got doubles of the XL Frigost character cards. Looks like there might have been some mess ups in the order packaging.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KC Skedzielewski
United States
Augusta TWP
Michigan
flag msg tools
Who has two thumbs and likes Tacos....?
badge
...This Guy!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was hoping to not say this again...but I thought they said they were fixing that....guess I have to check mine thoroughly when it arrives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Galietta III
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed, I got my standard shipment, but not my case, which I ordered as an add-on. I've got an email in to Toni, so I'll see what she says. It may be that they are doing the add ons separately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Galietta III
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, looks like some of the missing cases were oversights. Email Toni and she will send you the googledoc form for missing/damaged pieces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Wood
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys won't believe this, but I got a case I didn't order in my shipment!

Sent an email to them, and they just replied a bit ago that they're sending a shipping label to arrive on Tuesday, or I could keep it for $65.

Is it worth $65? Kinda split on that. I don't have another way to really store them, but I keep thinking that $65 could buy me another game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Gierlinger

Quincy
Illinois
msg tools
I ordered the first case when the price was cheap. $65 for the second was just way to much and I didnt order it and I have everything for Krosmaster including all 6 XXL figs. It might have been worth it if they had redesigned the foam so you could have had 3 layers.

You are better off for $65 getting the battlefoam bag designed by ropya. It will hold everything from season 1 and most of season 2 in one bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim thorson
United States
Chaska
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was missing Nox

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wiser
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think a lot of us are still waiting to receive anything. The wait continues...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KC Skedzielewski
United States
Augusta TWP
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
...This Guy!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
johnwiser wrote:
I think a lot of us are still waiting to receive anything. The wait continues...

I got a KS email from them with a tracking number... but only the label has been printed, and hasn't actually gotten to UPS yet...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah the KS comments are full of people getting screwed up orders again. What a train wreck.

My UPS lable was made back on the 19th but the package hasn't even been picked up yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KC Skedzielewski
United States
Augusta TWP
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
...This Guy!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
My UPS lable was made back on the 19th but the package hasn't even been picked up yet.

Yup, same here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Gierlinger

Quincy
Illinois
msg tools
according to erica only about 1 in 10 orders messed up this time last time it was about 1 in 3 orders. Still not the best but better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
Yeah the KS comments are full of people getting screwed up orders again. What a train wreck.

My label was made a while back too. The delay is for a reason, which they posted about on Kickstarter. Basically, certain extras were thought delayed, so they started preparing orders to ship with the intention of sending the delayed stuff later. A second shipment, that is. Then the delayed stuff was sent by air freight. It was supposed to arrive this week, and then orders like mine will ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
ohbalto wrote:
Magic Pink wrote:

My label was made a while back too. The delay is for a reason, which they posted about on Kickstarter. Basically, certain extras were thought delayed, so they started preparing orders to ship with the intention of sending the delayed stuff later. A second shipment, that is. Then the delayed stuff was sent by air freight. It was supposed to arrive this week, and then orders like mine will ship.

No, my tracking number email was sent almost a week after that update was sent out. This issue is they didn't get enough of the terrain bits and extra boards. They didn't bother to notify us about that at all.

Also, no one will be getting Joris from the first stuff that shipped out; yet another snafu.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Johnsson
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was missing Joris in my shipment, but have contacted them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mickey
Singapore
flag msg tools
Twilight struggling to find time to play
badge
Twilight struggling to find time to play
mbmbmbmbmb
Missing : Joris, Terminatot blue
Got 1 extra old Kerubim
1 broken Promo Count Frigost.
All the rest was well received and in good condition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KC Skedzielewski
United States
Augusta TWP
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
...This Guy!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my Jorises, yet didnt get a single young kerubim....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hargraves
United States
Danbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To the OP, I'm also missing my case.

I got all of the rest of the items correctly, but not the case I paid the extra $75 for. On the packing slip it didn't have a "1" in the included items column so it seems it wasn't a mess up from the packing team (since I'm sure they were going off this list), but the information they were given. I heard rumblings of a mess up in the backer spreadsheet.

I emailed JAG and I got the form to fill out, so it should be fixed, hopefully soon. Though reading through some of these posts it looks like other backers (that didn't pay for them) got our cases!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.