Recommend
15 
 Thumb up
 Hide
365 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [15] | 

Two Rooms and a Boom» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: Superlative Sheep rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: sheep [+] [View All]
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There are going to be questions. You send me a GM with your answers. The goal is to be a part of the largest grouping of the same answers. For each question you get a point for your answer plus the amount of players who had the same answer.


**SPECIAL RULE FOR FIRST 8 QUESTIONS**
The most popular answer will receive 0 points. Try to answer with the second most popular response.

1. What is the gaudiest typeface?
2. What is the tastiest breakfast food?
3. What is the trashiest reality TV series?
4. What is the most annoying musical style?
5. What is the worst smelling thing?
6. What is the best holiday?
7. What is the happiest place on earth?
8. What is the cutest animal?

Questions 9-14 will be scored as normal, with the most popular answer getting its full point value.

9. What is the least exciting gift?
10. What is the most extreme sport?
11. What is the safest country in the world?
12. What is the saddest book?
13. What is the most boring movie?
14. What is the most hilarious board game?


Discussion is NOT allowed, in this thread or anywhere else. Please GM me any questions. I'll reveal answers on Thursday afternoon as long as I have enough responses.

(Don't forget to subscribe to and thumb this thread!)

Send me a GM with your answers by clicking here:
SEND ANSWERS

Use this as a template for your answers:
answers template wrote:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jocelyn Hays
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
You are not two people. And you are not one person. You are an experience. Make sure you're a good experience.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
clydeiii wrote:
There are going to be questions. You send me a GM with your answers. The goal is to be a part of the largest grouping of the same answers. For each question you get a point for your answer plus the amount of players who had the same answer.


**SPECIAL RULE FOR FIRST 8 QUESTIONS**
The most popular answer will receive 0 points. Try to answer with the second most popular response.

1. What is the gaudiest typeface?
2. What is the tastiest breakfast food?
3. What is the trashiest reality TV series?
4. What is the most annoying musical style?
5. What is the worst smelling thing?
6. What is the best holiday?
7. What is the happiest place on earth?
8. What is the cutest animal?

Questions 9-14 will be scored as normal, with the most popular answer getting its full point value.

9. What is the least exciting gift?
10. What is the most extreme sport?
11. What is the safest country in the world?
12. What is the saddest book?
13. What is the most boring movie?
14. What is the most hilarious board game?


Discussion is NOT allowed, in this thread or anywhere else. Please GM me any questions. I'll reveal answers on Thursday afternoon as long as I have enough responses.

(Don't forget to subscribe to and thumb this thread!)

Send me a GM with your answers by clicking here:
SEND ANSWERS

Use this as a template for your answers:
answers template wrote:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.


THESE ARE THE WORST QUESTIONS YOU COULD HAVE EVER ASKED ME YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PERSON.

Ugh that was haaard.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent Emme
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Holy shit, rebuilding your games collection is expensive!
badge
Phelanpt Feb 11, 2:15 PM: evils have mostly stood by and watch goods fall. except for emme. she's spinning them round and round.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL zeebs.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's say the scores won't be as high as the other ones.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jocelyn Hays
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
You are not two people. And you are not one person. You are an experience. Make sure you're a good experience.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thursday? That's so far away though
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McCoy
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BOOOOOOOOO
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok ok you twisted my arm, we can do this Wednesday afternoon instead.

If you want me to post answers Wednesday afternoon, thumb this post. If 13 thumbs, it's ON.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hurd
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any way I can vote against moving the time up? I don't know why people are so impatient with this. It seems like having more people participate is better, not having less. This assumes a correlation between participation and time that I suspect to be true.

Also, I'm advocating on behalf of people who don't always reread the whole thread every time they visit a page. I'm the type of person who would miss the time change, even if I didn't in this particular case.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jocelyn Hays
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
You are not two people. And you are not one person. You are an experience. Make sure you're a good experience.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to clarify that i was mostly being silly when I said thursday was to far away. It doesn't really bother me either way I just tend to be really impatient. But I can make myself wait if nessecary
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Normal namyzarc (that's an oxymoron)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hybridfive wrote:
Is there any way I can vote against moving the time up? I don't know why people are so impatient with this. It seems like having more people participate is better, not having less. This assumes a correlation between participation and time that I suspect to be true.

Also, I'm advocating on behalf of people who don't always reread the whole thread every time they visit a page. I'm the type of person who would miss the time change, even if I didn't in this particular case.


I removed my thumb to simulate hybrid's "anti-vote". I know we're all excited to get as many of these in as soon as possible, but I see your POV as well.

Don't worry, Clyde -- I'll give you your thumb back somewhere down the road.. Some place you least expect it.... ninja
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
You know I love the players and you love the game
badge
Let the games begin
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
namyzarc wrote:

Don't worry, Clyde -- I'll give you your thumb back somewhere down the road.. Some place you least expect it.... ninja


3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Grant
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I removed my vote as well, not because I want to wait until Thursday, but just to show solidarity with my brothers in sisters who refuse to give those anxious time oppressors what they want.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
I am where I need to be when I need to be.
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Boo! Earlier sheep game = another sheep game sooner = More silly fun!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Normal namyzarc (that's an oxymoron)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Machiavellian wrote:
Boo! Earlier sheep game = another sheep game sooner = More silly fun!


= we run out of topics faster = everyone burns out of the game.

To be fair, there are probably an awful lot of topics, so we probably won't run out. But let's pace ourselves, man...
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hurd
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
namyzarc wrote:
Machiavellian wrote:
Boo! Earlier sheep game = another sheep game sooner = More silly fun!


= we run out of topics faster = everyone burns out of the game.

To be fair, there are probably an awful lot of topics, so we probably won't run out. But let's pace ourselves, man...


Yes, this. You guys are nuts for these forum games. If you're so anxious about the next one, you could start suggesting topics.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Favorite color!
Favorite clothing piece!
Best salad!
rock Paper or scissors!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
I am where I need to be when I need to be.
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Favorite power source? Favorite place to swim? Favorite doomsday machine?

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jocelyn Hays
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
You are not two people. And you are not one person. You are an experience. Make sure you're a good experience.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I also removed my thumb so as to help those that would rather wait.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hybridfive wrote:
Is there any way I can vote against moving the time up? I don't know why people are so impatient with this. It seems like having more people participate is better, not having less. This assumes a correlation between participation and time that I suspect to be true.

Also, I'm advocating on behalf of people who don't always reread the whole thread every time they visit a page. I'm the type of person who would miss the time change, even if I didn't in this particular case.

When I ran the first one, I had a 2 day deadline to give everyone time to submit answers. I had answers trickle in for both days, because I was giving reminders elsewhere.

The second one, I gave another 2 day deadline. 26 or so people sent in answers on the first day, and I pretty much waited around a whole day because I didn't want to move up the deadline on anyone. Maybe one or two people I pinged privately submitted one in late? It was the special Boomer one that I thought people would enjoy participating in.

The third one was just the Name Sheep. I made this one a day deadline, and still got over 20 responses. Decided that we could just run another if someone missed out.

Personally whenever I run or play one of these, I get so anxious to see the results that the 2 day is about as long as I can stand to wait. But maybe that's just me!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Billgrant wrote:
I removed my vote as well, not because I want to wait until Thursday, but just to show solidarity with my brothers in sisters who refuse to give those anxious time oppressors what they want.


Brothers in sisters? Sounds like some Game of Thrones action in here.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hurd
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Favorite Italian author, historian, diplomat, politician, and philosopher?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
You know I love the players and you love the game
badge
Let the games begin
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hybridfive wrote:
Favorite Italian author, historian, diplomat, politician, and philosopher?


Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
I am where I need to be when I need to be.
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hurd
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Favorite card in the tarot deck?
Least favorite citrus fruit?
Least favorite urban gender?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I can already see my answers getting me in the bottom half.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [15] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.