Duncan McEwen
United States
Ottawa Hills
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey gang,

Just a note to let you know that there are two sessions of Burning Suns being run at Origins Game Fair 2014 in Columbus Ohio.

Here are the current event listings (Event number, title, cost, open seats, date, time, duration.)

4031-Burning Suns $4.00 4/5
06/14/2014/10:00 AM 240 Mins.

3303-Burning Suns $4.00 3/5
06/12/2014/2:00 PM 240 Mins.

Event registration opened today at noon. You still have time to get into these game and get to play Burning Suns.

Session reports will be posted after the events.
Thanks,
Duncan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan McEwen
United States
Ottawa Hills
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey gang,

Update for you. One of the Burning Suns games at Origins is now sold out. The other session has 2 seats left.

If you miss out on getting in, feel free to grab some generics and come anyhow. If someone does not come, you can hop in.

Also, if other people want to play, but can't make it to the games, PM me. I might be able arrange a pick up game or two.

Similarly, I will try and take the prototype to GenCon this year too. People would just have to try and make arrangements with me.

Thanks,
Duncan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Hollifield
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
vadersson wrote:
Hey gang,

Update for you. One of the Burning Suns games at Origins is now sold out. The other session has 2 seats left.

If you miss out on getting in, feel free to grab some generics and come anyhow. If someone does not come, you can hop in.

Also, if other people want to play, but can't make it to the games, PM me. I might be able arrange a pick up game or two.

Similarly, I will try and take the prototype to GenCon this year too. People would just have to try and make arrangements with me.

Thanks,
Duncan

I'd definitely love to meet you and play at GenCon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.