Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy, new player starting with Pacific Crossroads...

Is there any significance to the way the Twilight Turns are "hatched" on the plotting log sheets?

I see where "twilight" is "night" during certain months but couldn't discern any purpose for the way those rows are boxed on the sheet.

Thanks in advance!

(Cross posted at CSW)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim S.
United States
CA, TX
flag msg tools
designer
See designer's page...
badge
"Reading history, Pinky..."
mbmbmbmbmb
No significance, just a IMHO less than perfect fill choice for the twilight turn boxes.

/mobile
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Oxley
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look in the AP Jutland game page, I posted an MS Word file for the log sheet with light gray for twilight and a shade darker for night turns. I posted it in the Jutland area but it's useable pretty much in any of the GWAS games.

Tom Oxley
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thomaso827 wrote:
If you look in the AP Jutland game page, I posted an MS Word file for the log sheet with light gray for twilight and a shade darker for night turns. I posted it in the Jutland area but it's useable pretty much in any of the GWAS games.

Tom Oxley

Excellent! It would be nice if the Game Series page had a place for files since something like GWAS with its multiple game sets will have things all over the place.

Thank you for pointing me to the file.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.