Pocket Odyssey» Forums » News

Subject: Stretch Goal #9- Gamers Choice- The Cannon Knight rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Sato

Missouri
msg tools
designer

Flintlock Ironbelly, known to his comrades as just Flint, would tell you that he had 10 siblings even though technically he was an only child. What he wouldn’t tell you, is that all his siblings were “gadgetlings”, half-sentient gadgets made by master artisans. Both Flint’s parents were masters of this art, and as they began to grow too old to continue crafting, Flint took up the mantle. Working with the same materials over and again, Flint grew bored and decided to take up adventuring with a goal to find new and unique components that he could use to build his own masterpiece. Flint carries a mean energy cannon that earned him the name cannon knight as well as traveling with his gadgetling who is a miniature version of himself that obeys all his commands. His skills are …

1.Device Master= He knows all there is about normal and magical devices.
2.Artificer= Whenever you draw a magic item card, you may draw 4 and keep 2
3.Gadgetling= You have a mini gadget version of yourself that will obey your every word.

Below is the power card "Lightning Blast" which will be included with Flint, cast your vote to determine which version of the card will be included in the final game.

Lightning Blast
Option 1: This attack takes one turn to charge. The blast fires lightning energy in a straight line passing through organic material (hopefully baddies) until it hits a hard surface, the magical properties of the beam allow it to bounce off reflective surfaces like a light. If the strike doesn’t kill its target, it loses 3 DP instead of the usual 1 DP.

Option 2: This attack takes one turn to charge. The blast fires lightning energy in a straight line passing through organic material (hopefully baddies) until it hits a hard surface, the magical properties of the beam allow it to bounce off reflective surfaces like a light. If the strike doesn’t kill its target, it is stunned till the end of its next turn.

Poll: Cannon Knight Power Card
What should the Lightning Blast power card do?
  Your Answer   Vote Percent Vote Count
Option 1: Energy Drain! loss of lots of Defensive Points
40.9% 27
Option 2: Shocking! Stun your enemies
59.1% 39
Voters 66
This poll is now closed.   66 answers
Poll created by MrGameDesign
Closes: Thu May 22, 2014 6:00 am

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunter D'HOOGH
Belgium
WESPELAAR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Voted for the second option. It seems to me an ideal way to get out of tight situations with your enemies unable to do anything for a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent
Netherlands
Arnhem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I voted option two as well, but I might regret it if I run into a monster with very high dp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.