Tim Eisner
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hello KublaConers, KublaConicans, KublaConites,

I am returning for my second year visiting KublaCon from Portland, Oregon. I am very excited but missed out on reserving a hotel room. I have one booked for Sunday, but am looking to share a room on Friday and Saturday. My name is Tim, I am a really friendly, laid back board game player and designer (my game March of the Ants is on Kickstarter right now) and I would love to share a room with someone. Definitely willing to pay my fair share of the cost and entertain with witty banter and prototype boardgaming.

If you or anyone you know can help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Tim Eisner

p.s. If anyone has booked a room but no longer needs it I would happily purchase the room from you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyson Fultz
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I haven't seen anyone needing a roommate yet hopefully you were able to find someone to share with.

If not, you may want to try booking one of the other hotels in the area. There are quite a few in that little peninsula that services SFO

Edit: I just saw that they do have rooms available at the Hyatt on their website for Fri and Sat but at the regular $199 rate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Eisner
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Tyson,
Thanks for the reply. I called Hyatt last night and got some rooms and they gave me the Kublacon rate! Kublacon ftw see you there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.